Our Credentials and Contact
Since 2003, JCAT has provided maintenance and vacancy cleaning services to commercial property managers and tenants. In, 2008, we became licensed general contractors focusing on smaller tenant build-outs and capital improvements. Today, we complete approximately 500 maintenance calls and 100 projects every year. We clean over 100 vacant suites every month.
- JCAT is an General Contractor / Unlimited. In the state of Georgia, we have no restrictions on building projects.
- JCAT has been named “Contractor of the Year” four times in 2005, 2007, 2009, and 2012 by the Institute of Real Estate Mangers (IREM).
- JCAT is listed on Inc Magazine’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies of 2012.
- JCAT is fully insured including Workman’s Compensation, Automobile, General Liability, and Umbrella. Specific riders have also been added to meet individual client requirements.
- JCAT is an active member with the Project Management Institute (PMI), the Institute of Real Estate Managers (IREM), National Association of Industrial & Office Parks (NAIOP), and Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Robert Brian Johnson is our Qualifying Agent. He earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee. Johnson also earned a graduate degree from Villanova University in Project Management.
Perhaps our greatest credential and highest praise is our 98% client retention rate. We continue to grow because our clients love us. Actually, our business model is pretty simple: Be honest. Provide great service. Charge reasonable rates.